Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vanity Fair


I was walking by a newstand today and noticed the most fabulous Vanity Fair cover picture I have ever seen (and they've had some pretty great ones).  A classic shot of Miss Elizabeth Taylor looking absolutely stunning in a white one piece.  THIS is what a movie star looks like people!  Plus, not to toot my own familial horn, but I also like this particular cover so much because she looks very much like my grandmother did back then, I will have to share a picture with you all one day.

While I was flipping through pages of this very same VF I came accross one other picture I wanted to share:




The women of Eclipse,  I think this is gorgeous!  With them all dolled up like this I am not even sure who is who in this pic other than the obviously all grown up Dakota Fanning but they all look so amazing and glamorous I almost want to frame it and hang it on my wall.  Well done ladies!

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails