Monday, July 19, 2010

Flora

As I am browsing over the fall 2010 couture collections I cannot help but notice that John Galliano really knocked it out of the park for Christian Dior this season.  *Smile* that was such an understatement it made me laugh while writing it, I was practically struck dumb by how beautiful and vibrant this collection was!  I  just kept going back to the beginning to look at it again and again because you cannot appreciate all of the detail on the first go round.  I am in love with his use of color for fall when every one else is doing neutrals and the floral inspiration is just genius.  Have a look and tell me what you think.


















This my friends, is fashion!

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails