Monday, May 24, 2010

UPDATE


Hi everyone!  I know I haven't been blogging too much as of late but that is because I have been very busy.  Above is a quick pic just to show you some of what I have been doing.  This is a picture of some of my new summer wardrobe, which I must say I am very proud of.  It consists of lots of light weight dresses, tunics and pants and I love it all!  This is only a fraction of what I have been working on, not to mention custom work etc, etc.

But I have to tell you working on the above outfits has been GREAT for me.  I decided to take a small break to gain a little more sewing and design experience.  So I decided to just continually work on new pieces with different fabrics, new elements, new finishing techniques, pattern matching, bias sewing, self drafting and so much more and I feel like I have learned A LOT over the last few weeks.    I have gone outside of my comfort zone in hopes of becoming a better sewer and a better designer.   I have also been doing much more research into fashion trends, what was hot on the runways for spring 2010 as well as what is selling on a more practical level.  Because when my website finally does come out, I really want to wow everyone and I feel much more confident that I will be able to do just that when the time is right.

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails