Saturday, April 24, 2010

What I've been up to

I have been pretty busy as of late,  I've been in a fabulous wedding, carted a sick child off to the hospital for two days, focusing on the many projects I have coming up and I have been turning out summer clothes like there is no tomorrow!  I have a lot of pieces that I would like to share with you all but I don't have pictures of everything yet.  But here are a few items that I have made over the last couple of months.  Hope you like them!

I made this top for a night out in NYC notice the trim on the belt! 




I made this top out of a zebra print silk, love it!!




I'd been eyeing this graphic print silk online for a while before I found it at a little fabric shop in NYC at a GREAT price!  Originally I was going to make a cowl neck shell but I think that this looks much better!




I made this for that fabulous wedding I mentioned above from a stretch silk charmeuse.  I wanted to do something bright and colorful for spring and these colors really spoke to me and I think my gorgeous model looks amazing in it!

More to come soon!

TTYL, 

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails