Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Devon's top 10 must have items for summer!

This is a list of the ten items I deem most necessary for this, or any other summer.  Each and every summer I am sure to stock up on these personal favorites of mine knowing that with these ten basic items I am sure to remain effortlessly fashionable throughout the entire summer.

1. The MVP (white wife beater):





















        


             2. The Maxi-dress:



           3.  The go-with-all flat:




















4. The oversized shades:


























5. The bangles (and I don't mean the band):



         6.  The colorful killer heel



















7. The LSD (little sundress):

















   8.  The wrap belt (to add flair to that white beater):
                  

9.  The oversized bag:

10. This is my summer 2010 must have item, The brightly colored jegging:




Credit cards out? On your mark, get set...GO!

TTYL,

-Devon




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails