Monday, March 1, 2010

My Fab Favorite Designers: Balmain


Okay, lets try to wrap this up.  I wanted to use the month of February to highlight my top 10 designers (even though really there are 12 because it was really just too hard to narrow it down to 10.  I was lucky to get it to 12, lol) but somehow I got behind so here we are in March with my ninth entry and hopefully I can finish them off by this evening (doubtful).

Either way here is Balmain by Christophe Decarnin.  As I have said before I consider my style to be very versatile and Balmain speaks to the rocker chick in me as well as the girly girl who likes sparkly things! Here is a look at my faves of Balmain spring RTW 2010.  Enjoy the show!
















TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails