Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Getting summer-wardrobe-ready

Photo courtesy of treefalldesign.typepad.com


Yesterday the sun was shining, it was a beautiful 67 degrees outside and I was NYC bound to do a little fabric shopping!  I got a few really beautiful silks, some beaded embellishments and some summer weight cottons and jersey and now I am all set to start a fantastic summer wardrobe!  I love wearing dresses in the summertime wether it be to the grocery store or to the park or a bbq with friends so I plan on making a lot of fun summer dresses in every style from maxi to mini.  I cannot wait to get started and I will be sure to keep you all updated!  Anyone interested in including a fun summer item into their wardrobe as well let me know, I am taking orders!

TTYL,

-Devon

1 comment:

  1. I love summer fashion too Devon. I look forward to seeing the cute dresses that you'll be in!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails