Saturday, March 20, 2010

Get Inspired: Spring Edition

In honor of my excitement for the first day of spring I wanted to feature one of my favorite inspirations, the pretty, pretty outdoors.  I am not what you would call a nature lover exactly.  I hate bugs,  birds kinda scare me, I don't want to go on a hike and camping will never be "my thing".   However, a beautiful backyard, a balcony with a great city view, window shopping in a modern downtown area, dining al fresco, a country hide away or laying on a white sand beach...well, all of those are definitely my thing.  So I thought I would share these lovely images with you all to get you in the mood for spring.  As if your not already!






So...what inspires you?

TTYL,

-Devon

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails