Friday, March 19, 2010

Shoe post! Shoe post, girls! Gather 'round!

Forget Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo (blasphemy!) I have a new favorite shoe designer, Giuseppe Zanotti!  I'd known of Giuseppe Zanotti shoes for a while now and seen a few of his items and loved them but for whatever reason I never actually took the time to go to the website to actually look over the collection.  Until yesterday that is, and let me tell you...wow!  I am in love! Each and every shoe was to die, even the flats.  Unfortunately for me they are waaaaaaayyyy out of my price range right now but maybe he will do like Choo and start a line for H&M or something.  A girl can dream can't she?  






























Stop drooling!!

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails