Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get Inspired

One of my biggest inspirations and loves has always been Manhattan.  Although I grew up a mere fifteen minutes away from the city it was never close enough, my dream was always to live in the heart of Manhattan.  Although this dream has yet to come to fruition I still hold out hope that one day I can live in my favorite city in the world.  In fact, I will share a little secret with you all.  My husband has wanted to move to Atlanta for some time now but every time he brings it up all I can think is I cannot live that far away from NYC!!!

The food, the shops, the people, the activities.  There is always something to do or to see in the city that never sleeps and there is definitely something to inspire anyone whose eyes and hearts are open to it.



















So...what inspires you?

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails