Friday, March 12, 2010

Moment of Clarity

Yesterday I had a moment of clarity and let me tell you, it was amazing! I have been feeling a bit flummoxed lately because I was unsure of the direction I wanted to take with the clothes that will be featured on my website.  I'd had a ton of looks all planned out and the sketches put neatly aside in a folder for me to refer to, but one by one each of those looks became...not quite what I wanted.  Moreover, I have a bunch of half complete pieces, but with no direction I wasn't sure what was going to make the cut and what was not.

So yesterday I had a little headache and just wanted to lay down and shut my eyes for a few minutes...maybe an hour, whatever, and as I lay there all the pieces suddenly, simply and divinely just fell into place.  I was so excited I could hardly contain myself!  I immediately grabbed a pen and paper so that I could write my whole plan out.  Now I have decided on a definitive twelve looks (I know that is pretty ambitious at this point but four of them are almost completed) as well as a definitive color scheme.  Thank you for all of your votes by the way!

The color theme is as follows:




Violet






Super Lemon




Rococo Red



Fusion Coral




Croisant



I think it is going to be fantastic!  The color story makes sense and the pieces all flow, I couldn't be more excited!  Now I better get to work!!!!!

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails