Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Get Inspired

I believe that beauty is one of mans greatest inspirations.  Who isn't inspired by the beauty of the Eiffle Tower or a colorful sunset?  However, it is true that some find more inspiration in beauty than others...or maybe it is just that they find beauty in different places than others or in more places.  Whichever the case may be beauty is all around us and I personally am inspired by it all the time.  I get a giddy childlike feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever I am attracted to something,  and trust me, I get that feeling often!  From beautiful architecture to the makeup counter at Mac, they all give me butterflies.  So I want to dedicate a section of my blog to what inspires me.  Today's inspiration? Color.  Have a look below and just try not to get inspired yourself.








So...What inspires you?

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails