Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My thoughts on style, Part 1: Shoes

Some people think that fashion is frivolous. And while I agree that it is what is on the inside that counts, I am a firm believer that what you present on the outside is a reflection of who you are. You can tell a lot about a woman by the clothes that she wears, the bag that she carries, the accessories she uses to pull her look together and definitely by the shoes that she wears. Is she a trend setter? Does she possess more of a classic style? Is she a no nonsense type of woman? So there is nothing worse to me than a woman with no sense of personal style. Even if your style is not polished or a little rough around the edges or just plain tacky, I personally respect that more than someone who puts no thought or effort into their look and what it says about them.

With that said I am going to post items that I love in hopes that it will tell you all out there in blog land a little more about me and my personal style. Today we are doing shoes. YAY!!!!! These are a list of shoes I would love to have in my closet, ranging in price from $79.99 to $1,245. Obviously, I will start stocking my closet with the $79.99 ones first and work my way up, but you feel free to purchase them in any order you like, lol. Enjoy!



Badgley Mischka $199



L.A.M.B $279 (I am sooo tempted to shell out the $279 for these bad boys!)



Deisel $140



Jimmy Choo $1195



Givenchy $1045



Carlos Santana $80.99



Jimmy Choo $995



Badgley Mischka $199



Fendi $1245 (I don't even mind the stripper platform on these little gems)



Elizabeth and James Mason $354.00




Jessica Simpson $79.99 (say what you want about her but I love her shoes, I own a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails