Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My fab favorite Designers: Ralph Lauren

While I am not head over heels for his spring 2010 RTW collection I am a huge fan of Ralph Lauren.  There are a lot of very pretty pieces in this collection and I definitely do like it, I am just not in love with the entire thing.  However, and this is a big however, I totally understand what he was trying to do with this collection and it was very clever and executed impeccably, just as you would expect from a fashion legend. This collection is all about telling a story about old world Americana, a rags to riches story, if you will, and in that aspect it is, in my opinion, a big success. Even the runway has its own part in this story.  That is what I have always loved about Ralph Lauren's clothing, it always tells a story.  I remember taking trips to Short Hills Mall with my mother and looking in his storefronts and thinking I want to be that woman one day.  His clothes paint pretty pictures and that is why he will always be a favorite in my book!

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from his spring 2010 RTW collection.  Enjoy the show!














TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails