Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My thoughts on style, Part 2: Bags

Okay, so I think I may be getting addicted to blogging! I just have so much to say!

Before I get to the topic at hand...bags, I want to give a moment to TVnista side and talk about last nights season premiere of Lost and Kell on Earth. First of all Lost is such an apropos title for that show because I am always Lost when I watch, but in a good way. It keeps me on my toes, I love it! The tag line for this seasons Lost is "the time for questions is over", well after last nights episode I have more questions than ever, so they better get to answering some ASAP. Secondly, can I just say I LOVE Kelly Cutrone? She is amazing! Also, BIG thanks to her for clearing up the couture issue. It always bugs me when people refer to something as couture if it does not come from one of the members of Chambre syndicale de la haute couture! So thank you Kell for putting it out there for the people *smile*

Yesterday we discussed personal style (and let me just clarify that having no personal style is not the worst thing ever. My husband said that sounded shallow, however, this is a blog about fashion and style not all of the injustices of the world, I'll save that for my next blog lol) today, I would like to share with you some handbags that I am really digging right now.


Aldo $50




Michael Kors $398


Stella McCartney Addidas $79



Francesco Biasia $190



Aldo $24.98 ($24.98! Can you believe it? I am about to go order this one right now!)


Botkier $429


Forever 21 $30



Francesco Biasia $268



Aldo $40



Michael Kors $368



Aldo $42



While I do think the right bag is highly important in pulling your look together, I don't feel as though you have to spend an arm and a leg on a nice looking bag. It is all in how you accessorize not in how much you spend. It is important to be able to pull together a look on a budget or be able to successfully mix expensive pieces with inexpensive pieces. The finishing touches are often what make the look!

It was great chatting with you all today but I have a lot of sewing to do so TTYL,

-Devon

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love your blog! As a fashion impaired and shopping handicapped person, it will come in handy. :D I look forward to your future posts on the newest trends in fashion. Good luck with your fashion career.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails