Saturday, February 20, 2010

My fab favorite Designers: Lanvin


I was once told that if you looked up the word girl in the dictionary you would find a picture of yours truly.  And although I concider myself to be very versitle in my style what I have noticed as I am posting pictures of my favorite designers spring collections is that they are all super feminine, apparenly, just like me.  Alber Elbaz's spring 2010 collection for Lanvin is no exception.  This is an ultra feminine, flowing, gorgeously inspired collection.  I am even loving the warehouse setting of the show.  The incongruousness between the set and the clothes makes for an even more stunning display. Enjoy the show!






















No words. It is just amazing and it gets better every time I look at it! Look at it again, you'll see.

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails