Sunday, February 7, 2010

Welcome to the infirmary

There are officially 5 days left until I attend the Venexiana show at Mercedees Benz Fashion Week and all three of my boys have a very nasty stomach bug.  I have been cleaning up after sick children since 6pm last night, I am exhausted, they are still sick, piles and piles of laundry have accumulated since last night and yet I still have an entire outfit to put together! 

I started the pants but the fit was not quite right so I had to take them apart and start again but now they are coming along well.  They still need a lot of work though.  As far as the top goes the fabric hasn't been steamed, cut or even looked at since Friday...I have a lot of work to do!!!!! 

Heres hoping that everyone is well by friday and that I get my look completed in time.  I will keep you posted!

TTYL,

-Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback, so please leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails